General Foreman | Blackburn|
Water/ Waste Water Treatment Works
£40,000 - £50,000 + Full Package
- Do you have UK Water/ Waste Water Treatment experience?
- Do you have General Foreman/ Site Agent experience on water treatment sites?
If so, please apply!
The client are a Main Contractor who are seeking an experienced Site Agent for water projects, based near Blackburn.
They are a Leading civil engineering & construction company operating in the UK.
They announced a turnover of around £175 million and continue to grow in multitude and success.
* The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their capability to manage multiple sites.
* Excellent communication skills who can demonstrate their ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard.
* The successful candidate will also be comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be an advantage.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.