My client, one of the UK’s most notable main contractors, are urgently seeking a hardworking and self-motivated General Foreman to help push a major mix-use project in Guildford.
- High level of detail required on site.
- First aid ticket
- Involved with the finishes along with the snagging and hand-over.
- Ensure that construction personnel on site co-operate with managers and others
- Overview, direct and arrange any necessary ordering, receipt, storage and issuing of materials and equipment
- Monitor the allocation of labour to ensure that the tasks they carry out are within their level of skill and experience
- Ensure all employees wear the defined PPE always when on site
- Undertake any key H&S duty as appointed by the project/Site Manager
Candidates must be from a trades background, carpentry preferred and have previous experience as either a finishing foreman or internal site manager with a main contractor. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
If this role is of interest, please apply and send across your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job