GENERAL FARM POULTRY WORKERS REQUIRED - FULL TIME AND WEEKEND POSITIONS
As a well established poultry company we are urgently looking for full time general farm workers and weekend egg collectors in the Suffolk Area (Bury St Edmunds, Akenham, Woodbridge). Key responsibilities will include:-
- To maintain and improve the high level of poultry welfare, and ensure all bio-security guidance is followed.
- To assist with achieving target levels of egg production and fertility, as efficiently as possible.
- To work to a high health and safety standard., feeding back any ideas for improvement to the site manager.
- Produce all records required in order to provide accurate, up-to-date information.
- Work closely with line manager and staff on site to ensure all tasks get carried out efficiently and safely.
- Monitor stock control of farm supplies, and report any shortage of supplies to the site manager.
- To work with staff in a positive, professional manner.
- To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
Experience is preferred but not essential as all training will be given.
Weekend egg collectors hours are 6.00am to 11.00am Saturday and Sunday. No experience is required and training will be given.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job