Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
We are looking for a highly motivated general dentist with an active performer and GDC number and be up to date with the CPD hours.
We require Indemnity and Immunisations records.
Preferably you should have at least one year experience however it is not a requirement.
We are a busy 3 surgery, mixed practice therefore looking to recruit full time but we could negotiate this with the right candidate.
Qualifications: BDS or equivalent
- Software: Kodak R4, Fully digital, paperless
- Free parking
- New ownership/management
- UDA value: £10-£12 depending on experience
- UDA target: 5000-8000 per annum
Our state-of-the-art dental practice is searching for a skilled and experienced Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. The ideal candidate for this position has worked with patients of all ages, is proficient in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures and is committed to the highest quality of patient care. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting edge practice are encouraged to submit an application today.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff
If this Dentist role sounds like the position for you apply today send your CV below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"