Secondary Teacher - Plymouth
Are you passionate about pupils development and enthusiastic to take on new challenges? Then we could be the right agency for you.
Due to increasingly high demand for Secondary School Teachers, we are on the hunt for dedicated practitioners to teach in a variety of educational settings across Plymouth.
What you need to succeed:
* PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent)
* Strong Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and efficiently settle in to a department
* DBS on the update service or be willing to get one
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
* Extremely competitive daily rates of pay
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance
* Generous Refer a Friend scheme
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
In order to be successful, you will need to be confident in your ability to manage a classroom and will encourage pupils of all abilities to achieve their best and develop their confidence.
The successful applicants will be subject to at least two references and a DBS check. If you are keen to find out more, then apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job