General Cleaner x 2
Amazing places like ours need a helping hand now and then. Welcoming a large number of visitors each year, they need expert care and attention. We’d like you to come and make sure we keep this special place clean, tidy and well-kept.
What it's like to work here
This role will be focused on our two iconic outdoor visitor attractions in the southern Lake District; Tarn Hows and Claife Viewing Station.
A short drive away from Coniston, Tarn Hows combines spectacular, awe-inspiring fell views with easy access. It’s a much loved and very busy outdoor destination with approximately 250,000 visitors each year. People of all ages, levels of mobility and confidence in the outdoors come to Tarn Hows to wander on well-maintained paths through a magnificent upland environment.
Claife Viewing Station is a historic ruin which acts as an atmospheric viewing platform, offering visitors the chance to admire panoramic views of Windermere through coloured panels. Recently restored by the Trust, it’s a new and developing attraction a short ferry ride away from busy Bowness.What you'll be doing
As a General Cleaner, you’ll turn your practical hand to all sorts of cleaning, ensuring all our facilities are kept in good working order. You’ll ensure the highest standards of customer service across the property by always implementing a ‘customer comes first’ attitude.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.Who we're looking for
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'