General Building Operatives
Location: Staines Upon Thames
Job Type: Full Time, Self employed
Salary: Depending on Experience
Working Hours: 7.30am – 4pm (Overtime available)
My client has a team of expert designers and craftsmen that specialise in the following home refurbishment areas:
- Kitchen Refits
- Bath Refits
- Loft Conversions & Home Extensions
- Painting & Decorating
- Home refurbishments
TheGeneral Building Operatives role:
Within this General Building role you will ideally do 1st fix & 2nd fix carpentry. You must be competent and be willing to undertake a range of general building tasks preferably including basic plastering, tiling, fitting kitchens and bathrooms. You must be able to drive and have your own vehicle and have your own tools.
The ideal General Building Operatives will need the following skills and experience:
- Loft conversions and extensions
- MUST be able to work from drawings without supervision.
- These are physically demanding roles
- Awareness of health and safety issues
- Being able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Comfortable working at heights
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Basic understanding of numeracy and measurements
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the General Building Operatives role then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job