Job Title: General Builder
Job Type: Permanent - Monday-Friday; 7.30am-5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available)
With over four decades of experience, the Company are renowned for producing building work of the highest quality. They have an enviable reputation for working on a diverse range of projects for both public & private sector. They do not simply "build". They listen carefully to their clients to interpret their visions. They observe specifications but also share ideas. Emphasis is placed heavily on teamwork to work in close collaboration with their clients to deliver projects enjoyably, efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Duties range from stone and brick masonry (stone mason), block work, concreting and general ground works.
The Candidate's Requirements:
- Time served or NVQ in building or equivalent.
- Experience in reading drawings & written instructions.
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent rate of pay - dependent on experience.
- 6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Builder, Stonemason, Property Refurbishment, Property Maintenance, Handyman, Handywoman, Maintenance Engineer, Property Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Repairs, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Building Maintenance will be considered for this role.
- Building Maintenance
- Property Maintenance
- Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Property Refurbishment
- Maintenance Repairs
- Property Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job