Gate Gourmet is the world's largest independent provider of catering services for airlines. We provide more than 200 million meals a year to our 270-plus customers at some 120 airport locations around the globe.
We are currently looking for General Assistants to join our team near Heathrow Airport.
About the role:
- Preparing, packaging tray setting as per client request
- Checking stock and flight trollies
- Unloading incoming trollies from flights in preparation for cleaning
- £8.35 per hour + benefits
- Rotating Shift Patterns:
Early shift: 06:00 am - 14:00 pm
Late shift: 14:00 pm - 22:00 pm
- Free meals and snacks whilst on shift
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform provided
- 37.5 hours per week with opportunity for overtime
- Various training and development opportunities
- This would also suit anyone who has worked within dispatch, hygiene services or a warehouse related role.
- Experience as a catering assistant, hospitality assistant, kitchen staff, picker, packer, or any catering related role is desirable but not essential.
All successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a CRC (Criminal Record Check) and provide 5 years referencing history.
If you share our values of excellence, passion, integrity and accountability, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job