It's a great opportunity to work for a fast pace and dynamic food production company providing more than 200 million inflight meals a year.
DUTIES WILL INVOLVE:
- preparing traysets
- checking stock and flight trollies
- unloading incoming trollies from flights
- dish washing
- keeping working area clean and tidy
- work in bonded and dispatch area
- The chance to work regular hours on a set rota (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm)
- Opportunity to work with a bright and fun team
- Pay rates start from £7.83ph
- weekly payments
- free lunches
- free shuttle bus to Gatwick station
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 5 years checkable references
- safety boots
- suitable uniform
- competent in English
- ability to provide all documents required for DBS check
If this sounds good to you… Simply apply with your updated CV today and start working with us!
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
*Please note we will only be contacting successful applicants due to the high volume of applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job