This General Assistant role has arisen for one of our exciting new sites.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is passionate about service and prides themselves on delivering the highest standards for this high end Independent Living Home.
The ideal candidate will have good communication and organisational skills and work well as part of a team.
Urmston - Manchester
Summary of Role
Our General Assistant is responsible for greeting and serving customers in a professional, warm, friendly and genuine manner. Also responsible for preparing and serving a range of beverages and cafe foods in line with client requirements and Elior UK standards.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As a General Assistant for Elior you will be expected to:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As a General Assistant for Elior we look for:
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures and operating procedures and rules
- Ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintain professional image at all times
- Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
16 Hours Per week – Any 4 out of 7 days