General Assistant wanted in North London- Temporary- DBS Compulsory
Are you a General Assistant who wants to grow within the Education sector? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity based in North West London in Schools? If you answered yes to both of these questions then WE WANT YOU AND MANY MORE!
Our successful temporary team has a General Assistantopportunity available in North London, Zone 2 for a school. We are looking for someone who can join the team and develop their skills within the Education sector. Experience is required and a full enhanced DBS certificate is essential.
The ideal candidate will be flexible as you may be asked to work additional hours for cover.
The ideal candidate must:
- Wash and store cooking equipment, dishes and glasses
- Prepare basic food
- Aid the Chef
- Clean the kitchen
- Follow strict hygiene and health and safety rules
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a clear, enhanced DBS certificate and be able to prove this at the primary interview stage
- Be flexible with their working days and hours
- Have previous General Assistant experience (ideally within a School environment)
- Be able to work well in a team
As a General Assistantin our team, you will be representing both our client and Admiral. So you should;
- Have a passion for customer service.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Possess a full uniform - Smart Black Shirt, Black Trousers, Safety Shoes
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Due to the nature of the environment all candidates must be over the age of 18.
If you have all of the relevant attributes and want to find out more, simply apply by submitting your CV and cover letter explaining your passion for hospitality. Due to the number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- general assistant
- temp work
- work in schools