General Assistant - Bank
General Assistant – Bank
Moreton Court, Bideford, Devon
£7.83 to £8.03 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours as and when required
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed General Assistant to maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout Moreton Court, whilst adhering to Health and Safety Guidelines. In addition to this, you will also assist with meal preparation within our restaurant and to help serve meals. Moreton Court offers a selection of private apartments with a range of on-site services and facilities. Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly open manner is essential for success in this role.
Read more about Moreton Court here
The role of General Assistant will include:
- Working with residents, families, advocates, and staff to ensure a high standard of services
- Identifying and reporting potential faults and hazards on site, to maintain a safe environment
- Maintaining stock levels, restocking as required and ensuring equipment is used in line with guidance notes
- Carrying out programmed private room cleans and laundry service
- Ensuring all cleaning duties are completed to a high standard
Skills and experiences:
- Working knowledge and experience of undertaking general cleaning duties is essential
- Some experience of working in a domestic/cleaning environment
- A Level 2 diploma in housekeeping/catering, or willing to work towards
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- A general understanding of health and safety in the work place
Why work for us?
Retirement Living services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
Read the full job profile here
Closing Date: 1 August 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Retirement Living is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"