Are you a General Assembler looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for a talented Assembler to work in Production Assembly has arisen at a technical manufacturing company, based in Hampshire.
In a busy manufacturing team, your role as a General Assembler will see you work within the Production Department working on cutting edge electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this General Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in electro-mechanical assembly and be able to start immediately. This role is on a 3-6 month contract basis, but for the right candidate, there is the potential to go permanent.
General Assembler Requirements:
- Previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
- Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
- The Assembler should have experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
- Ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools as required
- Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
- Trained to IPC Standard
General Assembler Responsibilities:
- The Assembler will be required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
- Working from drawings and written instructions, you will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
- As a General Assembler, you will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
- Assemblers may be required to do soldering work
If you are interested in this General Assembler role, hit the Apply button now!
- Mechanical Assembly
- Precision Assembly
- Electro-Mech Assembly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'