This role offers successful candidates the opportunity to work flexible Health Care Assistant shifts within Leeds Teaching Hospitals as part of the Staff Bank.
Trust: Leeds Teaching Hospitals
Location: Leeds - Trust Wide ADULT WARDS
Wards Covered: General Adult Wards
Pay: Enhanced Band 2
- Days: £14.24 per hour
- Nights: £18.39 per hour
- Bank Holiday: £22.55 per hour
We are looking compassionate, enthusiastic, and motivated Health Care Assistants to work within Leeds Teaching Hospitals. A successful care assistant will be an effective team player and will be committed to equal opportunities and non-discriminatory practices.
In this role, as a care assistant, you will be working closely with multi-disciplinary team members to provide a high standard of care for patients throughout their visit or stay at Leeds Teaching Hospitals. You will be responsible for implementing treatment and risk management plans and aiding patients through their recovery. Moreover, you will also be responsible for providing support and comfort to patient family members or carers.
During your work as a care assistant, you will be expected to provide a high level of care to all patients in your ward or clinical area. This may include (and will not be limited to) moving and handling, cleaning and bathing patients, feeding patients and patient observations - this could be for a wide variety of patients. Enhanced pay rates above are available until 14/02/2021 and only Monday - Friday.
Benefits of Staff Bank:
- Weekly Pay
- Salary - 14.24 - £22.55
- First choice of all available shifts
- 24 hour bookings service
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Holiday pay
- Ability to book your shifts online
- Free uniform and mandatory training
- Trust pay incentives and bonuses
- Long term placements available
A successful candidate for this Health Care Assistant role will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working on an acute medical hospital ward as a Clinical Support Worker, Health Care Assistant, 2nd or 3rd year Student Nurse, Training Nursing Associate or Nursing Assistant role within a UK hospital in the last 2 years.
- Full vaccination history (must include full course of Hepatitis B vaccinations and blood test, 2 MMR vaccinations, a BCG vaccination).
- Ability to work a minimum of 1 shifts every 3 months.
- Pass pre-employment checks (including enhanced DBS, occupational health screening and entitlement to work checks).
- Online 'XChecker’ form
- Informal 20 minute telephone interview
- 10 minute meeting in our office to provide you compliance documents
(Please note, it may take 3-6 weeks to complete pre-employment checks)
Please apply for the Clinical Support Worker role here
- Clinical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'