The following job is no longer available:
REED Business Support are working with a fantastic organisation based in Paignton, recruiting for a Full Time Administrator on permanent basis.
• To write compliant and correctly formatted letters, inclusive of supportive documents.
• Completion of Applications and scanning for records.
• To act as a consultant between the adviser and client when appropriate.
• Respond to queries, either to product providers or directly with clients.
• Client files to be kept up to date in line with service levels agreed with clients.
• Complete Mileage and Expenses
• Create, send and Manage Newsletters
• Outgoing post duties
• General office maintenance as and when appropriate.
• To liaise with Head Office Administration team, when necessary
• To complete all tests and compliance literature, when requested.
• Organisation of meetings
• Experience of working within an administration role
• GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
• Great telephone manner
• Strong communication skills
40 Hours Per Week
Salary negotiable depending on experience
If the role is of interest to yourself, click ‘apply now’ below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"