My client is looking for a General Administrator to join their team which operates within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry on a permanent basis. The role will be an all inclusive position, which will include a great deal of responsibility on the general performance of the office.
My client is based in Avonmouth and works within the transport and haulage industry, they have built up a very strong reputation over a number of years.
The role of a General Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- General office filing.
- Providing excellent customer service, both written and telephone.
- Analysing various reports, and reporting to senior management.
- Monitoring the drivers schedule.
- Communicating with HGV drivers, taking any needed information from them.
- Maintaining the companies database.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Access to your own transport is essential.
- Exposure to the Haulage industry within an administrative position would be advantageous.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Strong passion for delivering a brilliant customer service.
- Able to work as part of a team.
An excellent opportunity for a General Administrator to join this successful company based in Avonmouth, Bristol, the role will provide plenty of mental stimulation, and will display development opportunities for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job