Property Portfolio Administrator (Portfolio Management Team)
PURPOSE OF JOB
To participate in the delivery of high quality property management services for the Portfolio Management Team.
To carry out administrative tasks associated with the management of tenanted portfolios to include the following core tasks:
* Maintain an accurate Qube database by the input and update of data on a timely basis and to carry out periodic data validation tests
* Customer contact - clients, tenants, agents, contractors
* Management of the referencing process
* Preparation of tenancy documentation
* Instruction and management of maintenance
* Statutory compliance
* Deposit administration in line with current legislation
* Other ad hoc duties associated with tenancy management
* Experience in administration, preferably tenancy/property related
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise
* Excellent customer service skills
* Flexible approach to work and willingness to work as part of a team in order to deliver exceptional service to both our clients and tenants
CONDUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Conduct - You must conduct yourself and communicate at all times with integrity and in a professional manner, whether written or verbal, ensuring compliance with legislation relevant to Property Management.
Customer Service - Continuously pursuing "Excellence in Customer service", looking for ways and ideas to improve the Company's service, and accepting progressive change as a part of the office routine.
Training - Undertake training where required by the business and have an open approach to learning.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.