Based in Whaplode, Lincolnshire NTP offers training and consultancy services to the haulage and logistics industry. Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join our team as a general administrator.
In our busy office you will be working closely with the business owners to assist with the management of the administration for the company. The ideal candidate for this role must be adaptable, quick thinking, confident and able to work in a pressure environment.
This role is extremely varied and you will be expected to assist in every area of the business. We are a family business working towards a common goal and any candidate joining us needs to have a strong work ethic, be willing to undertake any task as required for the success of the business and understand the importance of ensuring the tasks asked of them are carried out correctly.
- Uploading delegate training data to the DVSA
- Issuing certificates to delegates who have attended training
- Inputting data to our CRM system to ensure accurate training records are maintained
- Sending confirmation letters to customers and delegates
- Managing all training administration
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Filing, photocopying and general data input
- Helping to create marketing materials for digital and printed marketing campaigns
- Assist with credit control
- Taking card payments from customers
- Assist with course development
- Help with financial accounts using Sage 50
- Carrying out sales administration
- Carry out accounts administration
- Writing and sending letters / emails
- Liaising with suppliers and customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Attending training sessions, business shows, meetings and networking events as required.
Not all responsibilities are listed due to the varying nature of this role.
Qualities and experience:
- Hardworking and determined to succeed
- Confident and outgoing
- Great communicator
- Quick thinker
- Polite telephone manner
- A person who has excellent attention to detail
- Typing skills
- Able to use Microsoft office programmes such as outlook, excel, word etc.
- Able to use social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Previous experience working with Sage would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- Honest and trustworthy
- Can adapt to change quickly
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in the haulage and logistics industry would be an advantage but not essential
No formal qualifications are required for this role. We are looking for a person who suits our business, environment and our way of working and who is able to grow and develop with us.
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the company
- Full training provided
- 28 holiday days per year including public and bank holidays
Hours of Work:
9:00 - 3:00 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
£7.50 per hour.
If you think you're the right person to join our team then please apply now!
Fill a Job specialise in providing affordable fixed fee recruitment solutions to businesses throughout the UK. Our business helps clients avoid high recruitment fees often associated with professional recruiters and instead charges an affordable, one off fixed fee which allows us to advertise job vacancies on multiple job boards and source suitable candidates for our clients.
We are a team of experienced recruiters with over 50 years combined experience and pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the service we provide to our customers. We streamline the recruitment process so our clients can get on with their day to day duties whilst we manage their recruitment campaign.
You can recruit with us for £399 or less and we cover any job, any sector, any salary and any location. There are no No setup costs, No additional charges, No percentage fees, No agency fees, No long-term contracts and No job board costs
If you would like to know more about us and the services we offer please call us on or visit our website www.fill-a-job.co.uk
Candidates - View all our live vacancies here!
- sales administrator
- accounts administration