Experienced administrator wanted Manchester on a temporary basis £9.00 per hour immediately available.
Your new company
Our client based in Manchester are a major part to the UK's transport system. There office staff are looking for extra help on the administration team due heavy to growth and demand. They have an amazing culture and are heading to be one of the U.K's most sophisticated Transport companies.
Your new role
- Project management
- Managing and routing office communications, letters and documents
- Preserving office records
- Gathering information
- Organising diaries
- Conducting employee orientation
- Updating office manuals and brochures
- Managing electronic and printed files
- Taking minutes
- Attending meetings, functions and events
- Handling guests and clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous administrative experience,
- A good understanding of all Microsoft applications
- Strong organizational skills.
- A positive attitude
- A good sense of humour
- MS Office Skills
- Organised with attention to detail
- Good phone manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team or on your own initiative
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.