Reporting directly to the General Manager, the post-holder will provide a comprehensive secretarial, organisational and administrative support service to the General Manager and Hospital Manager.
– To provide a high quality secretarial, organisational and administrative support service to the General Manager and Hospital Manager.
– Organise meetings, taking charge of all catering arrangements and overseeing the event; prepare relevant papers for meetings, minute taking and distribution of minutes.
– Acknowledge correspondence sent into the hospital, ensuring that matters are escalated where appropriate to the General Manager, ensure required actions are implemented and timely responses are managed efficiently.
– Collating information into weekly and monthly reports.
– To log all complaints onto Datix and send out holding letters in line with policy.
– Assist with the management of complaints.
– To provide a comprehensive administrative service for the management of insurance notifications and claims.
– Receive telephone enquiries and ensure they are followed up as necessary, using initiative to handle and action calls or refer on to others as required.
– Collate, photocopy and distribute documentation as instructed.
– To organise and maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date and accurate record keeping and filing system.
– To provide cover where necessary due to absence of the Hospital Manager’s PA.
– In conjunction with line manager, identify and prioritise own developmental needs.
– To maintain own PDP.
– To identify relevant training needs.
– To participate in supervision.
Cygnet Hospital Bury is 10 miles from Manchester City Centre. It is close to the M66, M62 and M60 motorways. There is free on-site parking for staff.
For more information about Cygnet Hospital Bury and its services, please visit the main Cygnet Health Care website.