General Administrator - Operations
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the post-holder will provide a comprehensive secretarial, organisational and administrative support service to the General Manager and Hospital Manager.
– To provide a high quality secretarial, organisational and administrative support service to the General Manager and Hospital Manager.
– Organise meetings, taking charge of all catering arrangements and overseeing the event; prepare relevant papers for meetings, minute taking and distribution of minutes.
– Acknowledge correspondence sent into the hospital, ensuring that matters are escalated where appropriate to the General Manager, ensure required actions are implemented and timely responses are managed efficiently.
– Collating information into weekly and monthly reports.
– To log all complaints onto Datix and send out holding letters in line with policy.
– Assist with the management of complaints.
– To provide a comprehensive administrative service for the management of insurance notifications and claims.
– Receive telephone enquiries and ensure they are followed up as necessary, using initiative to handle and action calls or refer on to others as required.
– Collate, photocopy and distribute documentation as instructed.
– To organise and maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date and accurate record keeping and filing system.
– To provide cover where necessary due to absence of the Hospital Manager’s PA.
– In conjunction with line manager, identify and prioritise own developmental needs.
– To maintain own PDP.
– To identify relevant training needs.
– To participate in supervision.
Cygnet Hospital Bury is 10 miles from Manchester City Centre. It is close to the M66, M62 and M60 motorways. There is free on-site parking for staff.
For more information about Cygnet Hospital Bury and its services, please visit the main Cygnet Health Care website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job