Saudi Aramco is a fully integrated, global petroleum enterprise, and a world leader in exploration and producing, refining, distribution, marketing and petrochemicals manufacturing. We not only look for individuals who can meet our expectations but for those individuals who can exceed them.
The Upstream Business Line is currently seeking an experienced accountant to join the Upstream Finance Department.
The purpose of the role will be to perform the broad spectrum of financial accounting related to tasks within the upstream area. The primary function is the responsibility to analyze and prepare inputs for internal reports, statutory reports, and quarterly closing.
Suitable applicants will have performed this function previously within an International Oil Company (IOC) or publically traded National Oil Company (NOC). An in-depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as it applies to Oil & Gas companies is essential. Experience with international exchange listing venue filing requirements would also be considered an asset.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a bachelor degree in business, accounting, or finance. You should also have at least one advanced accounting professional designation (CPA, CMA, CA, or equivalent).
- You will have a minimum of 8 years accounting and reporting related experience. Preferably 5+ years of this experience will be in the Oil & Gas value chain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be required to perform the following:
- General financial accounting tasks related to upstream operations ensuring compliance with IFRS.
- Assist in the preparation of upstream segment financial reports by ensuring accuracy of inputs and compliance of governance and IFRS, based on inputs from corporate management, executive management, and departments.
- Participate in the consolidation and reconciliation of financial figures reported to executive management to finalize the business line financial reports.
- Implement and oversee transfer pricing policies in the upstream area.
- Assist in providing cash and working capital forecasts and associated plans based on executive management/department submissions.
- Coordinate, maintain, and resolve outstanding audit exceptions for both internal and external auditing.
- Oil Gas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job