Gear Grinder (NIGHTS)
- Competitive Salary + package
- 40 hrs base + premium O/T
World class Tier 1 supplier in to the motorsport and Automotive world are looking for skilled Gear Grinders to set, programme, edit, operate and run gear grinding machines to produce complex metallic parts to the company quality standards.
- To set, operate and programme gear grinding machines to produce high quality components to drawing specification and quality
- To programme the gear checking machine in order to check components against company quality standards
- To carry out nital etch duties as required
- To establish best machining methods when required
- In conjunction with engineering personnel, design and manufacture work holding fixtures and devices, when required
- To undertake day to day machine maintenance
- To be able and willing to operate additional machines when required
- To be part of the personal development process and attend reviews as required
- To observe the Health and Safety rules at all times
- To follow the company quality procedures
- To carry out any reasonable additional duties as requested by management
Experience of Kapp VUS-55P Gear Grinder would be ideal
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job