Up to £12.00 per hour DOE + Overtime
Fit tipping gear, load cells, rear hinge and associated gear fitting requirements to rigid chassis and trailers, following all relevant engineering documents, drawings and customer specifications and meet defined production targets.
- Mild steel welding and fabrication qualifications and / or experience
- Mechanical fitting experience
- Hydraulic and pneumatic fitting experience
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Experience of Heavy Goods Vehicles would be beneficial
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job