GDPR Specialist (Temporary / Contract)
We are an independent professional consultancy who require an expert to help us prepare for the new GDPR legislation.
Flexible pay rate / hours.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Management and staff to prepare for GDPR.
- Complete a risk assessment
- Identify areas of risk
- Lead and delivering an implementation action plan.
- Create accompanying policies and staff guidance to support (data protection, data impact statement, consent requirements, privacy statement, cookie notices, collection notices, retention policy).
- Support the archiving and deletion of physical, electronic and systems data no longer needed.
- Set up corporate policy folders and templates.
- Brief/train staff and raise ongoing awareness of data protection and security
- Ensure that monitoring and maintenance of systems are in place for ongoing controls.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the recruitment sector would be an advantage
- Good understanding of data protection and legal requirements.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and able to influence compliance across the business.
- Capable of planning, prioritising and scheduling activities and resources.
- Flexible hours to suit
- Pay rate DOE
- Comfortable / friendly working environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job