GDPR Senior IT Business Analyst - Insurance
My client, an international Insurance firm is looking to recruit for a GDPR BA to join the business on the GDPR programme as they prepare for the GDPR regulations that come into effect from May 2018.
The Key Responsibilities are:
- Establishing and understanding Business Requirements
- Performing Gap analysis and producing a summary repots
- Managing the practical aspects of data privacy risks, information security, data loss prevention
- Identifying Personal Information across the Business / Infrastructure / Systems
The Successful candidate must have
- Detailed knowledge of the GDPR regulation
- Must have very strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build relationships across the business, to implement solutions in line with regulatory requirements
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of the requirements for privacy/information notices, the legal bases and rights processes involved with company data is essential.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working on GDPR projects
- Significant exposure to Regulatory Change, Information Governance and Data Protection
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management capability at all levels
If you’re interested and have the relevant experience, please apply promptly so we can discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"