Our client, a leading financial services firm based in central London, are currently seeking a GDPR Prospect Gatekeeper to join their marketing department. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent bonuses and benefits.
Reporting to Email and CRM Assistant Manager you will provide day to day administration, coordination and approval for adding personal wealth management services (investment management/private tax/personal financial planning) prospect information to our CRM system (called C2C) and storing GDPR consent evidence information on a SharePoint database.
Updating C2C with prospect information
- Central point of contact for the private client service departments for new prospect and consent information storage
- Reviewing, approving and uploading prospect information
- Flagging contacts for marketing publication and event preferences
- Processing website registrations and duplicate checking before adding to C2C with relevant subscriptions
- Communicating back to the business if consent is not approved to obtain further information
- Support on event attendance lists using C2C to ensure the right people are invited
- Reporting on data quality and liaising with the business to cleanse and update information held
Updating SharePoint consent evidence database
- Recording of consent evidence using unique C2C reference code
- Central point person for consent evidence queries
Updating web database management system
- General housekeeping and data cleansing for client and contact data
- Organising folder structure and tagging content
For more information please do get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job