GDPR Project Manager - Insurance - London markets - City
Our client, a global insurance organisation based in the City of London, has a requirement for a Project Manager with experience in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working as a Project Manager within data protection/data regulation projects within financial services - ideally insurance, and will be able to hit the ground running on the GDPR project.
- Proven experience working as a Project Manager on regulatory projects within the insurance industry - ideally within London markets
- Able to develop and implement policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance with all aspects of GDPR
- Experience working closely with Risk and Compliance and Operations, establishing a data protection framework for the business that will embody GDPR requirements
- Experience working on GDPR and Data Protection projects, experience within Financial Services (ideally within insurance)
- Excellent IT skills including MS suite
- Strong communication and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A structured approach to project management.
- PRINCE 2 Certification.