Our client, a large institution within further education based in Nottinghamshire is recruiting for a GDPR Project Advisor on a temporary basis for six months initially with possibility for extension. Our client has over 2,000 students and over 1000 employees.
Duties will include (but not limited too):
* Working in partnership with the internal team to ensure clients remain compliant with the new regulation
* Implementing and monitoring new policies and procedures, ensuring they are delivered to clients to a pre-agreed schedule.
* Assisting the department with client on-boarding which will include writing and presenting to prospective clients on and off site
* Developing an understanding of operational processes and controls, and support in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating data protection risks faced
* Carrying out Data Protection Privacy Impact Assessments on business functions and projects
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job