Our client, a large institution within further education based in Nottinghamshire is recruiting for a GDPR Project Advisor on a temporary basis for six months initially with possibility for extension. Our client has over 2,000 students and over 1000 employees.
Duties will include (but not limited too):
* Working in partnership with the internal team to ensure clients remain compliant with the new regulation
* Implementing and monitoring new policies and procedures, ensuring they are delivered to clients to a pre-agreed schedule.
* Assisting the department with client on-boarding which will include writing and presenting to prospective clients on and off site
* Developing an understanding of operational processes and controls, and support in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating data protection risks faced
* Carrying out Data Protection Privacy Impact Assessments on business functions and projects
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role