GDPR Data Governance Analyst
Data Governance Analyst / GDPR / Insurance / £450 p/day (INSIDE IR35) / London
Our client, a global Insurance organisation has a requirement for two Data Governance Analysts to join their London based team.
As part of the European Data Management team, the Data Governance Analyst will be involved in:
- Working with the business to understand and document personal information processing and personal information data flows
- Supporting business stakeholders in completing the Data Protection Impact Assessment questionnaires for major changes in personal information processing.
- Tracking, prioritisation and reporting of data protection issues to management and Data Protection Office.
- Supporting Data Protection Officer and Chief Data Officer in preparing regular and ad-hoc data protection status reports to senior management and the Board.
- Investigation root cause of identified data issues impacting the business and supporting data owners in development and implementation of remediation plans.
- Administrative support of European Data Management activities including organisation of data governance council and data protection working group meetings.
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- Experience in data protection, data management, audit, risk management or related area including at least one of the following:
- engaging with business and / or IT management to understand and document the business processes, data flows, controls, business needs;
o review of risks and controls; development and reporting of remediation plans;
o data analysis, profiling, interpretation and reporting of the results;
- Data protection experience and understanding of the GDPR requirements will be an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications including Excel and Visio.
- Strong organisational, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work closely with peers and build strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'