With GDPR looming a number of clients in the local area are seeking GDPR consultants to join their team to ensure they are prepared and compliant.
These requirements can vary from a couple of days consulting to longer term temporary contracts.
Some of the responsibilities may involve -
- Providing advice, support and recommendations for GDPR
- Liaising with the business to ensure processes are aligned with the new legislations
- Stake holder management
- Skilled in gaining buy in from employees at all levels/ influencing
- Strong communication skills across all platforms
- Identiffying gaps in knowledge and offering solutions
- Strong experience in delivery of training
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in applying, please get in touch ASAP as there are a number of our clients looking for this.
'Apply Now' or email email@example.com for more info
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job