Morgan Hunt are currently working with a leading Professional Body on their recruitment for a GDPR Compliance & Delivery Manager. The post holder will be based in London working on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The client is looking to appoint the successful candidate with a starting salary is £52,000 pro rata.
Our client is looking for a person who can manage and oversee delivery of data controller responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulations.
* Ensure Clients understand the implications and activities required in the undertaking of a joint data controllership.
* Create the B2B Data Protection and Records Management Policy suite and best practice documentation
* Design and embed procedures, delivery partner, third party contractors and supply chain to ensure compliance with data protection legislation
* Check data protection SOPs and process maps are updated to enable compliance with data protection legislation
* Drafting of the technical clauses required for the operation of the client service in respect of data protection
* Qualified in Data Protection
* Reviewing and analysing legislation and translating it into policies and procedures
* Gathering research from a wide range of areas and sources
* Extensive knowledge of legal and regulatory matters
* Ability to undertake detailed analysis of complex data
If you would like to be considered then please contact Imogen Hayes ASAP.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job