An outstanding GDPR Administrator role has become available in a well established, extremely successful company in the heart of the City. Our client is looking for a switched on, confident candidate who is looking for a varied, challenging and professional temporary role.
JOB ROLE: GDPR Administrator
JOB TYPE: Temporary
START DATE: Immediate
DURATION: 1 month
CULTURE: Corporate, Professional and Friendly
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Monitor and evaluate the DPIA survey, its progress and response rates.
- Prepare and present a summary of the analysis of the survey data, including charts, tables and methodology used.
- Consult with GDPR working group with findings.
- Facilitate and support the preparation of the DPIA report of findings, risks and actions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Must have experience using GDPR
- Experience within a commercial environment requiring data management and manipulation of data processing applications
- Experience of data conversion, manipulation and processing using Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of specific project relationships and deal maps
- Experience of finding key information and reporting in a timely manner
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job