This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reed Education Cambridge are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role Cambridge in the area.
Starting from January 2018, the school are looking for an outstanding Business teacher to join them on a long term basis.
• The school is a great local secondary school that prides itself on providing the best education for their students
• It is set in a beautiful location not far from Cambridge and has great standing and involvement in the local community
• The school believes in a high level of respect on all levels, from top to bottom and vice versa
• They believe in creating a safe and nurturing environment for the pupils to academically achieve their potential and beyond
• The examination results across departments are improving year on year at GCSE level
• You will be taking on the responsibilities of a full-time Secondary school Business teacher- There may be some Maths cover included, so Maths experience would be ideal but not essential
• You will be covering the classes of a teacher who is taking some time off due to illness
• You would be working closely with the other members of staff in the school and receive support and help from your peers and the leadership team
• A successful time with the school could potentially lead to longer term employment
What you will need:
• PGCE, BEd, SCITT, TRN, QTS (One of)
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching Business
• Eligibility to work in the U.K
• U.K address
• Enhanced DBS Certificate (We can provide this)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Jon Hall – Secondary Education Consultant – REED Education Cambridge
Email: Jon.Hall@reedglobal.com Telephone: 01223 463 305
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job