GCP QA Officer
A growing clinical research company is South Wales is currently looking for a GCP QA Officer to join their team.
This GCP QA Officer position is a permantent role where you will be responsible for all on-site QA activites including auditing, CAPAs, deviations, SOPs etc.
- Demonstrable experience with the planning and conducting of GCP Audits of facilities, systems and/or subcontractors
- Significant experience of QA Activites including review and authoring of SOPs, CAPAs, deviations etc.
- Experience of coaching other employees to ensure GxP compliance
- Significat experience of Quality Assurance within a regulatory pharmaceutical organisation
- Life Science based degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of workingg withing GMP/GLP regulated conditions
- Previous experience of liaising with external bodies and suppliers (supply chain etc.)
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'