This role is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic team supporting the Specialist Chemistry section of a leading analytical laboratory.
I am currently recruiting for a GC-MS/MS Analyst. As an Analyst, you will be involved in the high throughput analysis of marine sediment using Triple Quadrupole GC-MS systems.
Our client is looking for an organised and motivated analyst who is looking to further their career in Analytical Chemistry.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with triple quadrupole GC-MS systems
- Have extensive experience analysing samples in a high throughput environment using GC-MS
- Candidate must be educated to at least BSc level in Chemistry or a related analytical discipline
- Demonstrable experience working in an ISO 17025 lab
- Experience using analytical techniques
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical Chemistry
- Gas Chromatography
- Triple Quadrupolar
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job