An innovative client are searching for an experienced GC-MS Analyst to join their team. The company develop and distribute fragrance across the UK and on a global scale, and are looking for an individual who has had experience working within the flavours and fragrance industry.
GC-MS Analyst Job Description:
- Preparation, analysis, interpretation and quantification of fragrances from various products
- Use GCMS to identify different substances in a test sample
- Order and maintain stock levels of consumables for the instruments and laboratory.
- Use GCMS to identify different substances in a test sample.
- Analyse samples and be able to perform maintenance and trouble shooting
- To keep up date on new fragrance ingredients/components within the market and to add these to library accordingly.
GC-MS Analyst Job Requirements:
- Chemistry or related science degree
- Experience working as a GCMS Analyst
- Experience within flavours and fragrance
- Good communicator
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact myself. I specialise in placing Chemists on a permanent basis and have a number of different opportunities on at present. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'