Looking for your first role in industry?
I am recruiting for a GC-MS Analyst to join a leading UKAS accredited contract testing company based in the North West. It is a perfect opportunity for someone a graduate or something with a small amount of industry experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Running GC-MS instrumentation, calibration, quality control, data processing and system suitability recording
* Maintenance, troubleshooting of the GC-MS instrumentation
* Be compliant for SOP's and changes to documentation
* Preparation of primary stock, working and daily solutions
* Ensuring that you adhere to UKAS and ISO 17025 guidelines
* BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
* Experience of using GC-MS instrumentation
* Knowledge of Quality Systems is desirable
* UKAS and ISO17025 experience is desirable
If you are interested and you feel like you fit these requirements then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- (analyst or "laboratory technician" or BSc) and (gc-ms or gcms or "gas chromatography mass spectrometry")