GBS Site Leader Warsaw
This position is based in Warsaw , Poland. All interviews will be done in Warsaw, Poland, the recruitment process is managed by UK Talent Resourcing team
Are you are a result oriented professional who wants to broaden your expertise in a global company that will encourage your input, welcome your ideas, and act on them? Do you like working with a group of professionals who are career driven, passionate for excellence and always deliver on their commitments?
AkzoNobel gives you this opportunity. We are opening a new Services Delivery Center in Poland/Warsaw to support our global business and we have an exciting opportunity for a GBS Site Leader Warsaw, Poland.
GBS aims to standardize and improve the functional support processes into one global operating model which delivers leading performance by working in a consistent way, using best-practices and building expertise. Within GBS Europe, we align to the GBS strategic vision enabling an improved customer experience, driving a culture of continuous improvement and improving our cost to serve.
The GBS Site Leader Warsaw reports into the Director Service Management Operations (SMO) Europe and manages the delivery center key support functions such as facility admin/reception, quality control, internal control/compliance, documentation and universal service desk. He/she is responsible for successfully building and running the GBS location in Warsaw, Poland. The role requires interaction with Global Process Leaders (GPL) who are responsible for the day to day delivery center operations. This includes all aspects of building and running the center while meeting operational requirements in an efficient, cost effective way and maintaining compliance with all regulations and legislation. The GBS Site Leader Warsaw continuously keeps the GBS strategic vision in mind.
Key Area 1: People Management, Team work
- Management of delivery center supportive functions and support to (regional) operations teams in Warsaw.
- Acts as the partner in the center by ensuring the effective and efficient support of the GBS activities/operations
- Build an engaged (delivery center support function) workforce and creates an environment that is a great place to work
- Position the center as an attractive place to work in the local labor market environment.
- Ensures compliancy with AkzoNobel's company policies, values and code of conduct within the location.
- Creates optimal conditions for the end to end processes to perform
- Workforce planning for all teams based in the center including retention strategies aligned with the operational requirements
Key Area 2: Deliver strategy and value plans
- Deliver within operating and capital budgets
- Is responsible for the execution and realization of investment projects
- Optimize support function efficiency and encourage continuous improvement.
- Ensure training and exchange of operational best practices.
Key Area 3: Other
- Act as Site Leader Warsaw for local and regional authorities and institutes relevant to the organization
- Support both internal and external audits
- Act in the change network as change agent by ensuring key messages and progress are cascaded in the organization via the leadership and (local) feedback gets back to GBS global.
- Drive quality management across processes executed in the center, improvement action
- Drive continuous improvement culture and roll out strategy deployment
- Establish contact center and drive close cooperation with back office functions. Support in aligning with GPL for process issues and resolutions.
- Deliver on agreed SLA and RFT targets.
- Analyze root causes for calls and drive improvement opportunities resulting from these (in cooperation with process owners).
- Drive performance management culture across the service delivery organization in the center (direct and indirect reports)
- Keep oversight of incoming transition of work and assure readiness for operations
- A Bachelor or Master's degree is required
- Requires a minimum of 10 years management experience of which minimum 5 years in shared services environment and/or contact centers.
- Proven ability to work within a cross regional, functional, multicultural and virtual context(matrix organization).
- Hands-on experience with shared services/contact center site support functions
- Broad understanding of functions(e.g.IT), processes and services
- Focused drive for results, emotional intelligence, trusted influence, conceptual thinking and process thinking are essential. Change management, coaching & mentoring, communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills are also key leadership skills necessary for the role.
- Fluency in local language and English.
This position is based in Warsaw , Poland.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"