Gateway Security Consultant
Gateway Security Consultant
Salary: £65k - £75k (Depending on experience)
TEC Partners are working with a global name in the insurance industry who are looking for an experienced IT security professional to join their Global Cyber Security Defence team as a Gateway Security Consultant. If you have a strong background in IT security over the last decade, are up to date with standards and methodologies and are considering a fresh challenge, then we want to hear from you!
The Gateway team supports the management of a global set of services that encompass firewalls, gateways and email. You'll contribute to security incidents as required, and help design, develop and maintain standards and controls. Transitioning legacy products to new global services, you'll improve their formal service catalogue and ensure targets and obligations are met.
The Global Cyber Security Defence team is undergoing a global transformation and they are looking for people to help drive forward their projects. Exploring avenues of innovation that align with existing services as well as investigating new areas of potential, you'll understand how oversight and governance combine to produce useful metrics, insights and generate recommendations on remediation.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following:
- Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, SANS GIAC, etc)
- Blue Coat BCCPA, BCCPP, BCSAA
- Microsoft Office365
- Network security (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
- Hands on experience of gateway technology alongside SIEM data analytics, interpretation and presentation with an in-depth understanding of preventative security technology, inc. email phishing/spam filtering/malware detection/blocking, outbound proxy services (including request/site/content blocking, malware detection/ blocking, etc)
- Practised in managing multiple demands effectively and deftly, have the ability to communicate with all levels of the business, liaise with your peers in other support teams and be capable of navigating difficult situations with integrity and tact
- Awareness and use of security and privacy concepts (e.g. international and industry standards, legal and regulatory constraints, etc) and the application of governance technologies and methodologies
- Understanding of enterprise architectures and operations with good, practical knowledge of operating systems (Windows, UNIX, etc) and networking technologies
- Conversant with the threat management landscape
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on your skills and experience, along with a fantastic accompanying benefits package. This includes a generous defined contribution pension scheme, an annual performance related bonus and pay review, and discount on many of the company's products (including discount for friends and family). What's more you'll get a generous holiday allowance, with the option to buy/sell additional days, and the possibility of a flexible work schedule.
If you are interested in this position, then please send your CV for immediate review.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job