Our Manchester office is looking to hire a Client Services Gateway Executive for a 6 month fixed term contract, with a view to going permanent. In this role, you will pro-actively make contact with our clients to build relationships and support them with their initial contract set-up.
- Manage and proactively approach clients following up after planned sales campaigns
- Contact Existing Clients to process them onto the Government Gateway
- Manage and accurately update the Gateway Guardian database
- Advise clients on property change opportunities
- Consistently achieve your personal KPIs, whilst contributing to the overall success of the wider team and Altus Group
- Contribute to the Team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Deliver excellent service to clients ensuring a strong and positive working relationship, effectively dealing with any issues or queries
- Communicate with clients, both written and verbally
- Ensure that Altus Group has collected all the required information about clients to successfully deliver a full service and maintain ongoing accurate records for every client
- Liaise with Client Services to ensure smooth transition of the file to the Account Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Professional sales / customer services qualification or training is preferred
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships
- Strong communication skills at various levels - in a B2B environment up to Director level would be advantageous
- Experience of up-selling or sales generation from existing clients
- Target driven with a strong will to succeed
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Proactive with a can-do approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to Director level
- Thorough and conscientious approach to work tasks
- Ability to prepare work in advance effectively withstanding workload pressures.
- "customer service" or "client services"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'