A new opportunity is available for this Large Global Logistics Provider in their busy export gateway division. Working M-F, 9-5.30.
You will be experienced working within airfreight exports with a forwarder.
- Responsible for Securing space and best buying rate for airfreight export shipments.
- Negotiate spot rates and service requirements with carriers.
- Provide net rates to global offices
- Good knowledge of airline services and net buying rates
- knowledge of ULD's
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods and Customs
- Have the ability and understanding of airline CASS system and be able to resolve CASS and other queries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job