Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
Part Time Centre Administration Clerk (UK)
A UPS Centre clerk is responsible for various administrative tasks that occur in the UPS Centres.
This is a varied and challenging role as there are many duties required. These duties can span from reception work, dispatch, banking and customer service.
The successful candidate will be contracted to work 30hrs per week, 12pm- 6pm, Mon- Fri However, flexibility is required for duty/holiday cover.
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional and timely manner whether on the phone or face to face.
- Liaising effectively between various UPS Departments.
- Providing customer counter cover, for example receiving packages that require exporting and assisting with customer collections.
- Investigating and reporting to the Centre or customer to assist with query resolution.
- Cash handling and banking duties.
- Meet set targets on a daily basis.
- Responsible for any additional tasks given.