Are you a Gateman looking for a long term temporary placement? This role is based in Central Sheffield, Mappin St, S1 4DT, paying £10.00 though Umbrella. The hours are Monday to Friday, 07:30-16:00. This role is to start on 27/02/18 and to finish in November 2018.
Would you be interested in this role?
- Co-ordinate all vehicle and pedestrian access to site
- Coordinating deliveries to site
- Previous experience in labouring for construction sites
- Punctual, reliable can do attitude
- Health and Safety aware
- Able to communicate with tradesmen, follow instructions with ease
- Must present a CV and two working references
If you are interested in this role please contact Natalie Mitchell on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.