Gateman required for an 18 month contract based in Darlington starting ASAP
- Shifts are Mon 7am - 6pm, Tues - Thurs 7am - 7pm and Friday 7-3pm
- Rate is negotiable (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Starting ASAP
- 18 month contract
- Candidate will ideally drive due to difficulty accessing site via public transport and varied hours
- Will be required to operate the gate, ensuring all visitors are signing in and out
- Using a laptop to log workers tickets / cscs cards etc
- Liasing with Management
- 2 x perimeter walks per day - ensuring fencing surrounding site is secure etc
- Assisting engineer on site as and when required
Apply if you have
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desired
- Valid CSCS card
- Passport or Long Birth Certificate & proof of NI
- 2 recent working references
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'