Automatic Gates Role //Midlands based Nottingham - Northampton area // basic salary of up to £33,000 // Immediate Starts available // Service and Reactive Maintenance
My National NSI Gold accredited client is seeking a Gates engineer to join their team in theMidlands area for Service and Reactive works on a permanent PAYE basis.
Salary paid, dependent upon experience, with a basic salary of up to £33,000 being achievable. This role comes with travel payments, overtime and call out.
The role will include the Service and Reactive Maintenance of;
- Gates (BFT, CAME)
- DHF / ADSA training qualifications desired
You may also be working on occassion witth;
- Barriers (preferred experience but not essential)
- Access Control Systems (preferred experience but not essential)
You will be required to have;
- UK Driving License
- CSCS (desirable)
- 2 years+ experience on Automatic Gates (experience with Barriers, Doors & Access Control - desirable)
- Experience working on BFT
- Good presentation & Customers service skills
- Excellent work ethic
In return for you hard work you will receive;
- Basic salary of up to £33k
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days hols + Bank Hols
- Company vehicle (personal use)
- Company phone, uniform etc.
If you're an experienced engineer and this role is of interest then please apply now! Interviews happening now - Immediate starts available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'