Gastro Pub Assistant Manager c. £31,000
Assistant Manager - Beautiful Destination Pub
Classic Country Pub - Berkshire, 10 miles from central Reading
My Client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Manager looking to continue to develop their career and become a GM of the future as the company is currently going through an exciting time of growth.
You will currently already be working within a hospitality environment, and join our existing General Management team, where we will continue to develop your skills and experience with the on-look of taking on and running your own business.
You will be strongly focused on delivering an exceptional guest service, ideally with some experience of working within the kitchen, however you will be trained in all aspects of pub management.
A group of individual Free Houses, each with their own distinct character in enviable locations across Southern England which offer a delicious and interesting choice of food and drink wrapped up in a relaxed pub atmosphere.
At the pub, you will find great quality food, along with a fine selection of wines and ales.
- A passion for food, drink and the hospitality industry
- Previous experience within a supervisory role
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to engage with the local community
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- Basic salary of upto £23,000 depending on experience
- Performance related bonus of upto c. £3,000
- Tips of upto c. £5,000
- Live in accommodation available
- Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career with this growing, successful operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"