The Hyde Group is one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Property Services division is looking to attract new talent to their team who will be responsible for a team of highly skilled Gas Engineers covering the whole of Kent. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer focused approach and right first time repairs service in line with agreed budgets and performance measures.
About the job:
- Proactively manage the team efficiently and effectively overseeing all works ensuring productivity and commercial value of both individuals and reporting teams
- Carry out pre and post inspections to agreed levels to meet client and HPS quality assurance standards.
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety for all projects.
- Effectively investigate, review and respond to complaints in line with the relevant policy
- Assist with and provide detailed reporting for inclusion in contractual monthly client and internal reports
- Instruct, coordinate and manage subcontractors, suppliers and directly employed operatives providing challenge where appropriate to deliver continual improvement
- Managing a team of 16 operatives, providing day to day support and guidance
- Experience of managing a remote team
- Work on own initiative
- Ability to tailor communication to suit the audience
- Ability to motivate others around them
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Someone who takes ownership is delivery focus seeing things through to the end
- Compliance statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ideally you will come from a social housing ,local authority/public sector or contractor background
- Full driving licence with the ability to work in the Kent area
- Have the following qualifications; ACS, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT1, CPA1
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Health Safety
- Local Authorities
- Social Housing