Gas Servicing Engineer
Our client have an urgent requirement for a Gas Servicing Engineer to help with a back log of work to their residence portfolio. 3 month temporary assignment covering the Stroud region.
Our client are a market leader in the property and housing market.
The Gas Servicing Engineer:
Competent to carry out Gas/heating related activities in tenanted properties.
- Explain the operation of gas installations and system applications to the person
- Carry out gas/heating related activities in tenanted properties
- Problem solving and fault finding diagnosis, remaining focused at all times and ensuring problems are resolved through to completion
- Work at heights from scaffolding, cradle, ladders etc
- Ability to work flexibly and deal constructively with a diverse range of customers handling complaints with empathy.
- Work subject to deadlines involving changing problems, circumstances or demand.
The successful Gas Servicing Engineer will have:
- Recognised formal training attaining the relevant craft qualification, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent.
- ACS Qualifications CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1
- Understanding of gas legislation
- Understanding of administrative processes and systems necessary to fulfil the role
- Understanding of Health and Safety and working to best practice
- Ability to manage own time and workload
- Experience of working with the public, demonstrating excellent customer service.
On offer is a competitive Service rate
Must be based in or near Stroud
Possible of being extended
- Gas Safe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"