Role - Gas Safety Engineer
Ref.No - AW251
Location - Central London
Salary - £45,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this award winning organisation who work across central London. They have an exciting position for an experienced Gas Safety Engineer to join their Pipe Services team; who undertake both domestic and commercial maintenance and installations for boilers and gas appliances.
- Carry out installation of heating and gas - ensure safety checks are carried out in accordance with the current safety procedures and legislation
- Undertake various services - commissioning, breakdown, plumbing etc.
- Complete checks and sign off; reactive maintenance, remedial and other works including; boilers, burners, gas feeds, pumps, radiators, pipe work, heating controllers, tanks, cylinders and plant maintenance
- Find faults through diagnostic testing and dealing with problems effectively
- Provide safety auditing of plants and gas asset
- Proven background within the gas industry
- Domestic and commercial gas qualification
- Strong attention for detail and accuracy
- A good knowledge of controls
- Competent in IT, good communication skills both written and verbal
- A full clean driving licence
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Alex Walton at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Gas Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job